Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A flat pry tool was stolen between 12:30 and 4 p.m. Sept. 13 in the 1300 block of North Main Street.
• Several bags of candy were stolen at 3:38 p.m. Sept. 16 at 418 N. Chase St.
• A hidden cell phone was stolen between 11:50 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Sept. 14 at the DuPage County Courthouse at 503 North County Farm Road.
• An attempted fraudulent purchase on a debit card was made at 12:50 p.m. Sept. 12 in the 1900 block of Martingale Road.
• William T. Courtney, 42, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, was charged at 7:30 p.m. Sept. 12 with retail theft at 1601 N. Main St.
• An unsecured bicycle was stolen from a basement storage area between 11 p.m. Sept. 10 and 3:15 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 200 block of North President St.
Two incidents of graffiti were found at 5:51 p.m. Sept. 13 at 303 N. President St.
• Camilo A. Garzon, 23, of the 100 block of Quail Court, Carol Stream, was charged at 8:15 p.m. Sept. 13 in the 100 block of North Wheaton Avenue.
• The air was let out of several vehicles' tires between 9 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Aug. 31 in the 1000 block of Briarbrook Drive.
• Andrew I. Sopoci, 30, of the 1400 block of Westchester Lane, Glendale Heights, was arrested at 4:41 p.m. Sept. 11 on a failure to appear warrant at 1111 S. Naperville Road.
• Jennifer M. Louis, 39, of the 1000 block of Briarbrook Drive, Wheaton, was arrested at 10:48 a.m. Sept. 3 on a warrant for driving without a license.
• Jason R. Schultz, 41, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was arrested at 3:57 a.m. Sept. 3 on a failure to appear warrant for criminal trespassing at 232 W. Wesley St.
• Merceda Ann Malay, 52, of the 27W700 block of Garys Mill, Winfield, was arrested at 4:06 p.m. Sept. 7 on a failure to appear warrant at County Farm Road and the DuPage County complex.