Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Jonovan Brown, 26, of the 2400 block of 15th Street, Broadview, was charged at 6:08 p.m. Jan. 14 with aggravated assault, criminal trespass to property and disorderly conduct in the 300 block of West Lake Street.
• A credit card reportedly was stolen and used between 2 p.m. Jan. 11 and 7:30 a.m. Jan. 12 in the 600 block of Michigan Street.
• A purse and backpack reportedly were stolen between 7:10 and 7:15 p.m. Jan. 12 from an unsecured vehicle in the 800 block of South Poplar Avenue.
• Several items reportedly were searched through between 6:20 and 7:45 p.m. Jan. 12 in an unsecured vehicle in the 700 block of South Poplar Avenue.
• Two Garmin GPS systems, three phone chargers and three auxiliary cords reportedly were stolen between 11 p.m. Nov. 29 and 6 a.m. Nov. 30 in the 700 block of South Poplar Avenue.
• A children's backpack, two library books, cash, school ID and gift cards reportedly were stolen between 5:15 and 9:55 p.m. Jan. 12 in the 800 block of York Street.
• Golf clubs, a ring, stethoscope and flashlight kit reportedly were stolen between 12:01 a.m. Nov. 1 and 5 a.m. Jan. 13 in the 900 block of South Prospect Avenue.
• A credit card reportedly was stolen and fraudulently used between 2 p.m. Jan. 11 and 7:30 a.m. Jan. 12 in the 600 block of North Michigan Street.
• Cologne reportedly was stolen at 7:16 p.m. Jan. 12 at Kohl's, 303 S. Route 83.
• A ring was reported stolen at 6:30 a.m. Dec. 15 in the 300 block of North Elm Avenue.
• A package reportedly was stolen at 7:38 p.m. Jan. 13 from a porch in the 100 block of East Diversey Avenue.
• Shataqua T. Smith, 26, of the 600 block of South Humphrey Avenue, Oak Park, was charged at 2:15 p.m. Jan. 12 with retail theft in the 200 block of South Route 83.
Christopher Medina, 31, of the 700 block of Winston Drive, Elk Grove Village, was charged at 5:20 a.m. Jan. 14 at St. Charles Road and Route 83.
A credit card reportedly was fraudulently used at 9 a.m. Dec. 23 in the 100 block of Pine Street.
Two windows reportedly were broken between 4 p.m. Jan. 9 and 10:30 a.m. Jan. 12 at Care and Comfort at Home, 136 W. Vallette St.
Kiaria D. Grijaliba-Henderson, 27, of the 4300 block of North 54th Street, Milwaukee, Wis., was charged at at 4:58 p.m. Jan. 14 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Lake Street and Interstate 290.