Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A mountain bike reportedly was stolen between 10 p.m. May 6 and 10:30 a.m. May 7 from a garage in the 5400 block of Main Street.
• A spare tire reportedly was stolen between 5 p.m. April 26 and 6:10 p.m. May 10 from beneath a pickup truck in the 1000 block of 68th Street.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen between 11 p.m. May 5 and 8:45 a.m. May 6 from a car in the 5300 block of Walnut Avenue.
• Both sides of a car reportedly were scratched between 3 and 3:23 p.m. May 7 in the 2400 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Red paint reportedly was sprayed on the side of a car between 11 p.m. May 5 and 11:47 a.m. May 8 in the 4200 block of Saratoga Avenue.
• A bicycle reportedly was stolen between 6:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. May 10 from the patio of an apartment in the zero to 100 block of Fountainhead Drive.
• A watch reportedly was stolen between 5 p.m. May 13 and 10 a.m. May 14 from a car in the 200 block of North Wilmette Avenue.
• Two car tires reportedly were punctured between 7:30 p.m. May 7 and 6 a.m. May 8 in the 200 block of 59th Street.
• Two car tires reportedly were slashed between 10 p.m. May 8 and 6 a.m. May 9 in the 300 block of 60th Street.
• Alan Santillian, 21, of the 2500 block of Grove Avenue, Berwyn, was charged at 6:45 a.m. May 8 with driving on a suspended driver’s license in the 400 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Rafael Love, 24, of the 6000 block of South Campbell Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 10:40 a.m. May 11 with driving on a suspended driver’s license, expired registration and no insurance in the 300 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Crystal Connor, 27, of the 17100 of Ridgewood Avenue, Lansing, was charged at 9 a.m. May 12 with driving on a suspended driver’s license and improper overtaking in the 900 block of Pasquinelli Drive.
• Abreon Starks, 22, of the 600 block of Lilac Lane, Willowbrook, was charged at 5 p.m. May 12 with obstructing identification, driving on a suspended driver’s license, suspended registration and no insurance in the 6000 block of Cass Avenue.
• Kimberly Cosey, 34, of the 500 block of South Ivy Lane, Willowbrook, was charged at 7:50 a.m. May 14 with driving with a suspended driver’s license, speeding and no insurance in the 800 block of Ogden Avenue.