Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A laptop computer reportedly was stolen between 10 and 10:15 p.m. May 7 from a car in the parking lot of Red Roof Inn, 1113 Butterfield Road.
• Power tools and a leaf blower valued at $1,969 reportedly were stolen between 3:20 and 3:30 p.m. May 11 at Rental Max, 2625 Ogden Ave.
• A cellphone reportedly was stolen between 8 and 10:30 p.m May 5 from a car in the 300 block of Fourth Street.
The rear passenger window of a car reportedly was smashed between 9 and 9:30 p.m May 9 in the 900 block of Stockley Street.
Troy L. Davis, 48, of the 5300 block of Main Street, Downers Grove, and Anthony D. Bays, 48, of the 5500 block of Tennessee Avenue, Clarendon Hills, were charged at 6:11 p.m. May 7 with unlawful possession of marijuana and drinking in public in the 1000 block of Burlington Avenue.
Freddy Renteria, 22, of the 100 block of South Cass Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 2:29 a.m. May 3 with battery in the 400 block of North Richmond Street.
• A bottle of alcohol reportedly was stolen at about 9:55 a.m. May 2 from a business in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• A package reportedly was stolen April 26 from the front of a house in the 400 block of South Linden Avenue.
A garage keypad reportedly was damaged between 8 a.m. April 27 and 9 a.m. April 30 in the 1300 block of Cass Lane East.
Luis Rodriguez, 45, of the 200 block of Woodstock Avenue, Clarendon Hills, was charged at 10:52 a.m. May 2 with violation of bail bond in the 600 block of Pasquinelli Drive.
• Shivette Howard, 35, of the 5200 block of Carpenter Street, Downers Grove, was charged at 9:49 a.m. May 1 with driving on a suspended license and no insurance in the 200 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Jeremy Greer, 42, of the 100 block of North Lincoln Street, Westmont, was charged at 1:04 p.m. May 2 with driving on a revoked license and operating a vehicle while using an electronic communication device in the zero to 100 block of West Naperville Road.
• Antonio Hernandez, 18, of the 5500 block of West 23rd Street, Cicero, was charged at 12:19 a.m. May 4 with driving without a valid license and speeding in the 300 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Jose Cid-Lopez, 56, of the 4900 block of West 28th Street, Cicero, was charged at 6:46 a.m. May 5 with driving without a valid license and improper display of registration in the 300 block of West 63rd Street.
• Nicholas Karl, 23, of the 4400 block of Black Partridge Lane, Lisle, was charged at 1:28 a.m. May 6 with driving on a suspended license, driving without headlights and no insurance in the 900 block of Pasquinelli Drive.