Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Tools reportedly were stolen between 8 p.m. May 13 and 6 p.m. May 14 from a truck in the 5200 block of Lee Avenue.
• A baby seat, diaper bag and coin purse containing $300 reportedly were stolen between 6 and 8 p.m. May 15 from a car in the 1500 block of Butterfield Road.
Kevin Castillo, 18, of the 7600 block of Orchard Lane, Downers Grove, was charged at 11:37 p.m. May 13 with unlawful possession of marijuana, no insurance and driving without a valid license at Prentice Drive and Woodward Avenue.
• Alejandro Escareno, 32, of the 5900 block of Cass Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 1:10 a.m. May 12 with battery in the 5900 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Tabious Boatright, 38, of the 100 block of South Park Street, Westmont, was charged at 8:38 p.m. May 12 with battery in the 100 block of South Park Street.
Controlled substance possession
Ashley Shinn, 34, of the 6600 block of North Harlem Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 2:35 a.m. May 13 with possession of a controlled substance in the 1400 block of Carriage Lane.
• A part reportedly was removed between 12:15 and 10 a.m. May 5 from a car in the 300 block of West 60th Street.
• Instant lottery tickets reportedly were stolen at about 11:50 p.m. May 8 from a business in the 300 block of West 63rd Street.
• A case containing credit cards and personal documents reportedly was stolen at 9:07 p.m. May 8 from a business in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• A part reportedly was removed between May 3 and 8 from a car in the 300 block of West 60th Street.
• Liquor and paper goods reportedly were stolen at about 1:40 p.m. May 5 from a business in the 100 block of West 63rd Street.
The windshield of a car reportedly was smashed at about 3:43 a.m. May 10 in the 100 block of South Park Street.
• Keith Howard, 39, of the 600 block of West 65th Street, Westmont, was charged at 8:40 a.m. May 11 with driving on a suspended license, making an improper turn and no insurance in the 100 block of West 63rd Street.
• Jonathan Rentfrow, 35, of the 600 block of Oakwood Drive, Westmont, was charged at 12:01 a.m. May 12 with driving on a suspended license and disobeying a stop sign in the 900 block of Oakwood Drive.