Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m. May 28 from a purse that was left in an unattended shopping cart at Jewel-Osco, 1148 Ogden Ave.
• A temporary registration plate reportedly was stolen between 11:30 a.m. and 6:24 p.m June 2 from a car in the parking lot of Art Van Furniture, 1021 Butterfield Road.
• Hubcaps reportedly were stolen between 2 and 4 p.m. May 21 from a car in the 200 block of West 63rd Street.
• License plates reportedly were stolen overnight May 24 from a car in the zero to 100 block of East 58th Street. The car's tires also were deflated.
• Currency and jewelry valued at $8,120 reportedly was stolen between 7:10 and 9:20 p.m. May 26 from a hotel room in the 3500 block of Midwest Road.
Monica Sami, 33, of the 7700 block of Barclay Road, Darien, was charged at 1:52 a.m. May 21 with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to signal and no insurance in the 700 block of West 63rd Street.
Selling tobacco to minor
• Ellen Swanson, 23, of the 800 block of North Waiola Avenue, La Grange Park, was charged at 4:07 p.m. May 23 with selling tobacco to a minor at business in the 3500 block of Midwest Road.
• Amel Ghanem, 22, of the 8700 block of Olympic Drive, Bridgeview, was charged at 4:36 p.m. May 23 with selling tobacco to a minor in the 200 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Terronn Neal, 24, of the 2100 block of West 78th Street, Chicago, was charged at 11:40 a.m. May 25 with driving on a suspended license and speeding in the 900 block of South Williams Street.
• Lashai Washington, 29, of the 500 block of Ivy Lane, Willowbrook, was charged at 9:46 a.m. May 25 with driving on a suspended license and speeding in the 300 block of West Burlington Avenue.
• Brandy Bosi-Adamiec, 43, of the zero to 100 block of Walnut Lane, Hodgkins, was charged at 11:45 a.m. May 23 with driving on a suspended license in the 6100 block of Cass Avenue.
Possession of alcohol in public
Andrea Morrow, 39, of the 4000 block of Fairview Avenue, Downers Grove, was charged at 12:44 p.m. May 23 with possession and/or consumption of alcohol in public in the zero to 100 block of West Burlington Avenue.