Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A locked Cannondale bicycle reportedly was stolen between 8:15 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. May 29 from a bike rack at Main Street and Crescent Boulevard.
• An iPad and about $900 in cash reportedly were stolen at 11:40 a.m. May 30 from First Presbyterian Church, 550 Main St.
• A golf bag containing a set of golf clubs, shoes, $50 in cash and a set of keys reportedly was stolen between 7 and 9 p.m. May 31 at the Village Links golf course, 485 Winchell Way.
Controlled substance possession
Jennifer L. Darnell, 34, of the 200 block of North Stewart Avenue, Lombard, was charged at 12:54 a.m. June 3 with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at 675 Roosevelt Road.
• A window reportedly was shattered between 1:11 a.m. May 26 and 10:23 p.m. May 28 at a house in the 100 block of Milton Avenue.
• Several American flags reportedly were broken between 5 p.m. May 26 and 9 a.m. May 29 at Forest Hill Cemetery at St. Charles and Riford roads. In addition, a stone monument was knocked over, and a brush appeared to have been run over by a car.
• The rear windshield of a vehicle reportedly was shattered between 6 and 10 p.m. May 31 while it was parked in the 500 block of Pennsylvania Avenue.
• Donniece Lashawn Bell, 25, of the 1300 block of Balmoral Avenue, Westchester, was charged at 3:11 a.m. June 2 with driving under the influence of alcohol at 300 Roosevelt Road.
• Jessica L. Adams, 29, of the 1S600 block of Winfield Road near Wheaton, was charged at 5:18 a.m. June 1 with DUI of alcohol at North Park Boulevard and Roosevelt Road.
Joel P. Dudish-Poulsen, 19, of the 300 block of Spring Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 7:45 a.m. May 29 with unlawful possession of marijuana in the 200 block of Woodstock Avenue.
Luis J. Flores, 28, of the 100 block of East Lake Street, Elmhurst, was charged at 2:38 p.m. June 2 with public intoxication at Roosevelt Road and Park Boulevard.
Moses M. Jombo, 37, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 1:04 p.m. May 25 with battery and disorderly conduct at 225 N. Cross St.
Misael G. Escalante-Romero, 29, of the 400 block of Coleford Avenue, West Chicago, was charged at 4:02 p.m. May 27 with retail theft at 401 S. County Farm Road.
Christoph J. Kagarise, 38, of the 1400 block of Stonebridge Circle, Wheaton, was charged at 4:29 a.m. May 27 with criminal damage to property, criminal damage to residence and disorderly conduct in the 1400 block of Stonebridge Circle.