Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Change reportedly was stolen between 11 p.m. June 3 and 7 a.m. June 4 from an SUV in the 100 block of Fourth Avenue.
• A camera, backpack and hat reportedly were stolen between 10 a.m. June 3 and 7 a.m. June 4 from a car in the 400 block of Bunning Drive.
• Sunglasses reportedly were stolen between 7 p.m. June 3 and 10 a.m June 4 from two cars in the 400 block of Otis Road. The glove compartments of both cars were searched.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen between 7:30 p.m. May 24 and 7 a.m. May 25 from a car in the 5700 block of Webster Street.
• A bicycle reportedly was stolen between 3:30 and 3:45 p.m. May 15 in the 4200 block of Main Street.
• A table and two chairs reportedly were stolen between 9 p.m. June 2 and 9 a.m. June 3 from patio in the 7300 block of Fairview Avenue.
• Six solar lights reportedly were stolen between 10 p.m. June 4 and 5:30 a.m. June 5 from the front yard of a house in the 4500 block of Forest Avenue.
• A car reportedly was stolen between 7 p.m. June 3 and 6 a.m. June 4 in the 500 block of Davis Street.
• The rear window of a car reportedly was shattered between 10 p.m. May 25 and 8:12 a.m. May 26 in the 7000 block of Foster Place.
• Spray paint reportedly was used to deface a driveway and sidewalk between 10 p.m. May 29 and 8 a.m. May 30 in the 4100 block of Lidley Avenue.
Construction material reportedly was dumped between 3 p.m. May 26 and noon May 28 at an unused loading dock in the 2300 block of Wisconsin Street.
• Alcohol reportedly was stolen at about 9:05 p.m. May 29 from a business in the 300 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• A cellphone reportedly was stolen between 2:30 and 2:50 p.m. June 2 from a business in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• About $260 reportedly was stolen between 9 and 11 a.m. June 2 from a house in the 6700 block of Park Lane.
• A package reportedly was stolen June 2 from the front of a house in the 6700 block of Alpine Lane.
• A car reportedly was stolen between May 18 and June 2 from a business in the 400 block of East Ogden Avenue.
Julio Solano Morales, 34, of the zero to 100 block of Suffield Court, Westmont, was charged at 12:37 a.m. June 3 with driving under the influence of alcohol in the zero to 100 block of Suffield Court.
Armando Rojas, 41, of the 1100 block of Florence Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 3:18 p.m. May 29 with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving on a suspended license, suspended registration and no insurance in the 5800 block of Cass Avenue.
• Bertin Garcia-Ruiz, 35, of the 300 block of Woodcreek Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged at 3:15 p.m. May 29 with driving on a revoked license and failure to use a hands-free device in the 300 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Quinta Edwards, 39, of the 500 block of Brookside Drive, Westmont, was charged at 11:54 p.m. May 29 with driving on a revoked license, improper lighting and no insurance in the zero to 100 block of West 63rd Street.
• Amber O’Neal, 21, of the 1100 block of Janet Avenue, Darien, was charged at 6:59 p.m. June 1 with driving without a valid license and speeding in the 600 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Jailene Cortes, 20, of the 1600 block of South 51st Court, Cicero, was charged at 2:39 p.m. June 1 with driving on a suspended license and speeding in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Jose Zuniga, 66, of the 4900 block of Douglas Road, Downers Grove, was charged at 8:28 p.m. June 2 with driving without a valid license and improper passing on shoulder in the 300 block of West 63rd Street.