Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A park bench reportedly was set on fire at about 10:20 p.m. June 23 at First United Methodist Church, 1032 Maple Ave.
• A pair of sunglasses reportedly was stolen between midnight and 7 a.m. June 16 from a car in the 7700 block of Knottingham Lane.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen between 9 p.m. June 18 and 6 a.m. June 19 from a car in the 6600 block of Blackburn Place.
• A plastic tray, flashlight and pocket knife reportedly were stolen between 5 p.m. June 18 and 11:30 a.m. June 20 from a car in the 1000 block of Braemoor Drive.
• A generator reportedly was stolen between 7 and 11 a.m. June 20 from a van in the 4700 block of Middaugh Avenue.
• A United States flag and University of Wisconsin flag reportedly were stolen between 7 p.m. June 14 and 6:30 a.m. June 15 from the front of a house in the 1900 block of Hitchcock Avenue.
• Two hanging flower baskets reportedly were stolen between 6 p.m. June 14 and 9 a.m. June 15 in the 7000 block of Cambridge Road.
• Credit cards and $100 cash reportedly were stolen between 4:50 and 6 p.m. June 16 from XSport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road.
• Joselyn A. Villegas Ruiz, 18, of the 500 block of Jordan Way, Bolingbrook, was charged at 5:50 p.m. June 14 with stealing merchandise over a 30-day period from Kohls, 7349 Lemont Road.
Fontane Morgan, 48, of the 300 block of South Western Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 7:15 p.m. June 11 with trespassing and possession of drug equipment in the 2800 block of Hitchcock Avenue.
Construction debris was left in a dumpster between 3 p.m. June 14 and noon June 15 in the 6300 block of Dunham Road.
• Kevin Pierce, 30, of the 4000 block of North Lincoln Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 11:54 a.m. June 11 with driving on a revoked license and registration and no insurance in the 6400 block of Cass Avenue.
• Brandi Grayer, 37, of the 1100 block of South Kenilworth Avenue, Oak Park, was charged at 8:56 a.m. June 13 with driving on a suspended license and no insurance in the 6600 block of Cass Avenue.
• Johanna Miskell, 23, of the 4500 block of Elm Street, Downers Grove, was charged at 7:05 a.m. June 17 with driving on a suspended license and expired registration in the zero to 100 block of West Ogden Avenue.
Stephen Szymski, 58, of the zero to 100 block of North Lincoln Street, Westmont, was charged at 1:07 a.m. June 13 with disorderly conduct in the zero to 100 block of North Lincoln Street.
• A bracelet reportedly was stolen between 2 and 4 p.m. June 11 from a business in the 100 block of West Ogden Avenue.
• A bicycle reportedly was stolen at about 9:30 p.m. June 15 in the 300 block of North Cass Avenue.