Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• John J. Malloy, 19, of the 100 block of North Villa Avenue, Villa Park; Nehemiah J. Washington, 19, of the 300 block of East Roosevelt Road, Villa Park, and John F. Campobasso, 19, of the 600 block of South Summit Avenue, Villa Park, were charged at 11:16 p.m. June 20 with theft and consumption of alcohol by a minor in the 700 block of Lenox Road. In addition, Jacob J. Boehm, 20, of the 1000 block of South Illinois Avenue, Villa Park, was charged with theft.
• John H. Erickson, 53, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 4:43 p.m. June 21 with retail theft at Jewel-Osco, 599 Roosevelt Road.
• Two bicycles and a metal pipe reportedly were stolen at 3 a.m. June 18 at the Glen Ellyn Public Library, 400 Duane St. Two additional racks had been pulled into some nearby bushes.
• A diamond ring, two necklaces, a pair of earrings and a bracelet reportedly were stolen between noon May 17 and noon May 31 from a house in the 600 block of Riford Road.
• A 2003 Mitsubishi reportedly was stolen at 12:53 a.m. June 19 from a parking lot in the 1100 block of Royal Glen Drive.
• Constance Jean Pozdol, 62, of the 500 block of Roosevelt Road, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 12:43 a.m. June 18 with retail theft and false representation at 700 Roosevelt Road.
Jonathan M. Maye, 30, of the 500 block of Phillips Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 11:11 a.m. June 19 with criminal damage to property at 65 S. Park Blvd.
Elizabeth Ramirez, 18, of the 200 block of East Lincoln Avenue, Glendale Heights, was charged at 9:51 p.m. June 21 with unlawful possession of marijuana at St. Charles and Riford roads.
• Eric J. Johnsen, 49, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 3:56 p.m. June 21 with public intoxication at Jewel-Osco, 599 Roosevelt Road.
• Matthew H. Palmer, 40, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 3:57 p.m. June 21 with public intoxication at the Glen Ellyn Public Library, 400 Duane St.
Beth A. Rivard, 53, of the 1300 block of South Lorraine Road, Wheaton, was charged at 10:26 p.m. June 20 with domestic battery in the 1300 block of South Lorraine Road.
Jesus Demetrio Tapio, 26, of the 1600 block of Garys Mill Road, West Chicago, was charged at 8:05 p.m. June 22 with retail theft at 401 S. County Farm Road.