Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A bottle of perfume and several bracelets reportedly were stolen between 9 and 11:30 p.m. June 29 from a house in the 6500 block of Hathaway Drive. The garage door reportedly was forced open during the burglary.
• Kristen L. La Jeunesse, 35, of the 2100 block of Town Hall Road, Green Bay, Wis., was charged with retail theft at 12:13 p.m. June 30 at Goodwill, 110 Ogden Ave.
• A purse reportedly was stolen between 4:30 and 7 p.m. July 2 from a car at the Downers Grove Swim and Racquet Club, 5560 Fairview Ave.
Drinking in public
Lonnie Griffin, 43, of the 15300 block of Meadow Court, Oak Forest, was charged at 6:45 p.m. July 2 with drinking in public in the 1000 block of Burlington Avenue.
• Aaron Rollins, 18, of the 1100 block of Hamlin Avenue, Chicago, and Deshown D. Morris, 18, of the 3400 block of Jackson Boulevard, Chicago, were charged at 3:07 p.m. July 2 with solicitation without a permit and obstruction of identification in the 5500 block of Brookbank Road.
• Justin P. McSweeney, 37, of the zero to 100 block of Sunset Avenue, Lombard, was charged at 3:40 p.m. July 3 with soliciting contributions from a vehicle parked on a public highway at Butterfield and Finley roads.
• A bottle of alcohol reportedly was stolen about midnight June 28 from a business in the 100 block of West 63rd Street. The offender reportedly fled the scene on a motorcycle.
• Anthony Bays, 49, of the 5500 block of Tennessee Avenue, Clarendon Hills, was charged at 11:28 p.m. June 29 with theft in the 200 block of North Cass Avenue.
Marc Gayeski, 60, of the 19000 block of Outer Drive, Dearborn, Mich., was charged at 4:27 p.m. June 29 with disorderly conduct at a business in the 300 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Brian Drury, 28, of the 300 block of South Cass Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 12:05 a.m. June 25 with driving on a suspended license, no insurance and expired registration in the 5900 block of Cass Avenue.
• Krystal Lacy, 19, of the 100 block of Ogden Avenue, Clarendon Hills, was charged at 8:28 p.m. June 25 with driving without a valid license, expired registration and speeding in the 700 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Miguel Baltazar, 35, of the 200 block of North Richmond Avenue, Clarendon Hills, was charged at 7:35 a.m. June 28 with driving with a suspended license, disobeying a stop sign and no insurance in the 800 block of Blackhawk Drive.
• Eric Gomez, 34, of the 4000 block of Clinton Avenue, Stickney, was charged at 11:14 a.m. June 28 with driving on a revoked license, suspended registration and no insurance in the 300 block of West 63rd Street.
• Natileya Smith, 26, of the 1100 block of 23rd Avenue, Bellwood, was charged at 12:24 p.m. June 28 with driving on a suspended license, no valid registration and no insurance in the 6600 block of Cass Avenue.
• Jonathan Eichholz, 31, of the 200 block of Regency Drive, Bloomingdale, was charged at noon June 29 with driving without a valid license and failure to signal when required in the 100 block of West 63rd Street.