Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Dean R. Waxstein, 65, of the 8400 block of New England Avenue, Burbank, was charged at 6:37 p.m. July 24 with battery during a car show at the Grove Shopping Center, 1230 75th St.
• A customer reportedly left the bar at 9:20 p.m. July 30 without paying a $46.27 tab at Red Lobster, 3001 Finley Road.
• A counterfeit $50 bill reportedly was used at 1:29 p.m. July 18 to purchase two items at My Special Toy Store, 5137 Main St.
A roll of quarters reportedly was stolen between 8:40 p.m. July 31 and 10:20 a.m. Aug. 1 from a car in the zero to 100 block of Fourth Street.
A bathroom door was damaged between 9 p.m. July 29 and 8:07 a.m. July 30 at Whitlock Park, 4000 Fairview Ave.
Megan Wantowski, 29, of the 17000 block of Revenue Avenue, Sandy, Ore., was charged at 12:40 a.m. Aug. 5 with battery in the 800 block of Pasquinelli Drive.
• Rims reportedly were stolen between 6 p.m. July 30 and 6 a.m. July 31 from several cars in the 700 block of Pasquinelli Drive.
• A license plate reportedly was stolen between 10 and 10:30 a.m. Aug. 3 from a car in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Pedro Serna Ramirez, 18, of the 400 block of South Linden Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 11:20 p.m. July 27 with driving on a suspended license and no insurance in the 300 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Matthew Evert, 32, of the 1900 block of Mozart Street, Chicago, was charged at 9:18 p.m. July 31 with driving on a revoked license, improper lighting and driving with open alcohol in the 3500 block of Midwest Road.
• Marie Renner, 77, of the 1300 block of East 173rd Street, South Holland, was charged at 9:53 p.m. Aug. 1 with driving without a valid license, improper lane use and no insurance in the 200 block of East 55th Street.
• Amber O’Neal, 21, of the 1100 block of Janet Avenue, Darien, was charged at 10:07 p.m. Aug. 2 with driving without a valid license and expired registration in the 6700 block of Cass Avenue.