Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A purse valued at $3,000 reportedly was stolen at 8:32 a.m. Aug. 20 from a car in the 900 block of 75th Street.
• Two office suites reportedly were broken into between 7 p.m. Aug. 22 and 8:15 a.m. Aug. 23 in the 1300 block of Butterfield Road. Headphones and a petty cash bag were stolen from one of the suites.
• Two laptop computers reportedly were stolen between 7 p.m. Aug. 22 and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 23 from an office in the 1400 block of Opus Place.
• A purse reportedly was stolen from a car between 7 and 8 p.m. Aug. 22 in the parking lot of Olive Garden, 1211 Butterfield Road.
• Naresh Satsangi, 52, of the 600 block of Wisconsin Avenue, Villa Park, was charged at 3:10 p.m. Aug. 23 with retail theft at Kohl's, 2920 Finley Road.
• A speaker reportedly was stolen between 8:30 p.m. Aug. 20 and 5:30 a.m. Aug. 21 from the fitness room at the YMCA, 711 59th St.
• An excavator bucket reportedly was stolen between 1 p.m. Aug. 22 and noon Aug. 23 from a parking lot in the 2200 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Soccer nets reportedly were cut between 3 p.m. Aug. 17 and 9 a.m. Aug. 20 at McCollum Park, 6847 Main St.
• The driver’s side of a car reportedly was scratched from the front fender to the rear door between 8 a.m. and 12:55 p.m. Aug. 21 in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
Steve George, 39, of the 100 block of North Prairie Drive, Addison, was charged at 2:45 p.m. Aug. 20 with unlawful possession of marijuana, driving without a valid license, no insurance and improper backing at Butterfield Road and Highland Avenue.
Steven J. Barr, 24, of the 6900 block of Blue Flag Avenue, Lisle, was charged at 10:34 p.m. Aug. 24 with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper overtaking in the zero to 100 block of East Chicago Avenue.
• Saul Carrillo, 32, of the 4200 block of South California Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 9:38 a.m. Aug. 20 with driving without a valid license and speeding in the 300 block of East 55th Street.
• Stephanie Brown, 26, of the 1600 block of South Ninth Avenue, Maywood, was charged at 9:42 p.m. Aug. 20 with driving without a valid license, suspended registration and no license plate light in the 500 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• James Walker, 50, of the zero to 100 block of East Chicago Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 12:05 a.m. Aug. 22 with driving on a revoked license, obstructing identification and disobeying a traffic control device in the zero to 100 block of East Chicago Avenue.
• Jhona Miranda, 32, of the 100 block of East North Avenue, Lisle, was charged at 8:28 a.m. Aug. 25 with driving on a suspended license, suspended registration and no insurance in the 300 block of East Ogden Avenue.