Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Josue L. Rodriguez, 24, of the 600 block of West Pleasant Avenue, Villa Park, was arrested at 10:33 p.m. Sept. 16 on warrants from the Addison Police Department and DuPage County Sheriff’s Office and charged with driving on a revoked license, suspended registration, no insurance and driving without taillights at Route 53 and Abbey Drive.
• A backpack containing a laptop reportedly was stolen between 6 and 8 p.m. Sept. 7 at Churchill Elementary School, 240 Geneva Road.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen from a purse at about noon Sept. 11 at a business in the 400 block of Main Street.
• A package reportedly was stolen at about 11:30 a.m. Sept. 6 from the front of a house in the 600 block of Forest Avenue.
Connor J. Dillon, 27, of the 100 block of South Baybrook Drive, Palatine, was charged at 11:30 a.m. Sept. 10 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Nicoll and Taft avenues.
• Andrew S. Blakemore, 56, of the 700 block of Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 2:16 p.m. Sept. 12 with public intoxication in the 600 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Michael R. Gradisek, 49, of the 7500 block of Clarendon Hills Road, Willowbrook, was charged at 7:17 a.m. Sept. 13 with public Intoxication in the 500 block of Main Street.
• Daryl R. Brown, 45, of the 1400 block of West Greenleaf Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 8:32 p.m. Sept. 13 with public intoxication in the 400 block of Main Street.
• A bag containing a laptop computer reportedly was stolen between 8 p.m. Sept. 21 and 8:30 a.m. Sept. 22 from a car in the 1000 block of Elm Street.
• A backpack containing an iPad, laptop computer and cellphone reportedly was stolen between 11 a.m. and 12:03 p.m. Sept. 23 from a house in the 100 block of President Street.
• A mountain bike reportedly was stolen between 3 and 6 p.m. Sept. 6 from a garage in the 300 block of East Prairie Avenue.
• A bike reportedly was stolen at about 7:36 p.m. Sept. 19 from a garage in the 300 block of East Prairie Avenue.
• A purse reportedly was stolen at about 2 p.m. Sept. 20 from a car in the 1000 block of College Avenue.
• Cash and jewelry reportedly were stolen between 6:30 p.m. Sept. 21 and 8:16 p.m. Sept. 22 from the master bedroom of a house in the 500 block of North Scott Street.
• A game system and 13 games reportedly were stolen at about 3:37 p.m. Sept. 20 from the front porch of a house in the 1400 block of Blackburn Street.
• Gene S. Rockhill, 26, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 5:07 a.m. Sept. 17 with attempted theft in the 100 block of North Hale Street.
• Misha J. O’Connor, 23, of the 700 block of Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 4:51 a.m. Sept. 17 with attempted theft in the 200 block of North Cross Street.
• Elizabeth A. Swanson, 30, of the 200 block of Pierce Avenue, Wheaton, was charged at 2:29 a.m. Sept. 22 with driving under the influence of alcohol at Manchester Road and Pierce Avenue.
• Alonzo R. Kyles, 53, of the 1100 block of Rice Avenue, Bellwood, was charged at 12:42 a.m. Sept. 20 with DUI of alcohol in the 400 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• Laurel B. Hogan, 18, of the 700 block of Quail Run Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 12:41 a.m. Sept. 20 with DUI of drugs and alcohol, possession of drug equipment, illegal possession of alcohol by a minor and illegal transportation of alcohol at Orchard Road and Waldorth Court.
Jose L. Nunez, 19, of the 1400 block of Exposition Avenue, Aurora, was charged at 7:50 a.m. Sept. 22 with unlawful possession of marijuana and drug equipment at Naperville and Butterfield roads.
• Jose G. Corral-Quinones, 35, of the 500 block of Calhoun Street, Aurora, was charged at 7:50 a.m. Sept. 22 with driving without a license at Butterfield and Orchard roads.
• Marquise S.J. Johnson, 21, of the 1600 block of Briarcliffe Boulevard, Wheaton, was charged at 3:24 p.m. Sept. 20 with driving on a suspended license at Briarcliffe Boulevard and Lakecliff Drive.
• Robert F. Duffy, 69, of the 900 block of North West Street, Wheaton, was charged at 8:36 a.m. Sept. 20 with driving on a suspended license at Leask Lane and Robinwood Lane.
• Brandon E. Tate, 34, of the 100 block of President Street, Wheaton, was charged at 2:10 a.m. Sept. 19 with driving on a revoked license at College Avenue and President Street.
• Javier Torres, 37, of the 1100 block of East Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged at 12:20 p.m. Sept. 18 with driving on on a revoked license at College Avenue and Kingston Drive.
• Jania N. Reed, 22, of the 300 block of Concord Drive, Chicago Heights, was charged at 7:45 p.m. Sept. 18 with driving on a suspended license, unlawful use of a driver’s license and attempted obstruction of justice in the 1500 block of Stonebridge Trail.