Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Michelle Camacho, 21, of the 1800 block of Sedgegrass Trail, Aurora, was charged at 3 a.m. Oct. 14 with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and improper signaling at Fawell Boulevard and Lambert Road.
• Arturo Contreras, 46, of the 300 block of Marston Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 3 a.m. Oct. 9 with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol and driving without a license at Park Boulevard and the railroad tracks.
• Edna Colon, 28, of the 3700 block of Minkler Road, Yorkville, was charged at 3:38 a.m. Oct. 10 with driving under the influence of alcohol at Park Boulevard and Turner Avenue.
Jasmine T. Tigues, 23, of the 700 block of Prescott Drive, Roselle, was charged at 8:29 p.m. Oct. 16 with battery, theft and resisting a police officer in the 500 block of Pershing Avenue.
• Norma J. Diaz, 62, of the 100 block of Royal Glen Drive, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 2:26 a.m. Oct. 15 with driving on a suspended license, no insurance and improper lane use at Finley and Roosevelt roads.
• Kione E. Diaz, 34, of the 300 block of Elmwood Lane, Bloomingdale, was charged at 2:22 a.m. Oct. 17 with driving on a suspended license and driving while using an electronic device at Roosevelt Road and I-355.
• Robert Godinez, 57, of the 300 block of Pennsylvania Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 8:25 a.m. Oct. 19 with driving on a revoked license, disobeying a stop sign and leaving the scene of accident at Oak Street and Forest Avenue. Kenneth Godinez, 30, also of the 300 block of Pennsylvania Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged with no insurance, permitting an unauthorized person to drive and obstructing a police officer.
Jeffrey W. Bryant, 41, of the 500 block of North Avenue, Lombard, was charged at 6:57 a.m. Oct. 21 with public indecency in the 500 block of Crescent Boulevard.