Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Allison J. Pike, 52, of the 600 block of Nelson Circle, Westmont, was charged at 7:45 p.m. July 12 with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to yield turning left and no insurance at Main Street and Ogden Avenue.
• A screen window reportedly was damaged between 3 p.m. July 11 and 7:30 a.m. July 12 at Fairmount Elementary School, 6036 Blodgett Ave. Damage at the school is estimated at $100.
• Bricks of a stone pavilion reportedly were damaged between 7:30 a.m. July 11 and 7:30 a.m. July 12 at Gilbert Park, 1500 Gilbert Ave. Damage is estimated at $2,000.
Freddie Campbell, 57, of the 300 block of South Cass Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 10:06 p.m. July 9 with domestic battery and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 300 block of South Cass Avenue.
• A car reportedly was damaged between 9 p.m. July 10 and 11 a.m. July 11 in the 800 block of South Adams Street.
• A car window reportedly was damaged and tools reportedly were stolen between 9 p.m. July 8 and 7 a.m. July 9 in the 6700 block of Tudor Lane. The loss is estimated at $1,500.
• A part of a car valued at $1,500 reportedly was stolen between 6 p.m. July 10 and 1 p.m. July 11 in the 5600 block of Cass Avenue.
• A part of a car valued at $1,400 reportedly was stolen between 8 p.m. July 11 and 4 p.m. July 12 in the zero to 100 block of West 59th Street.
A license plate valued at $6 reportedly was stolen between July 3 and July 10 from a car in the 5600 block of King Arthur Court.
• Shawn Kovalcik, 48, of the 200 block of West 10th Street, Chicago Heights, was charged at 2:36 p.m. July 8 with a warrant issued for theft from the DuPage County’s Sheriff Office and expired registration in the zero to 100 block of West Burlington Avenue.
• Marcus Lipscomb, 43, of the 1900 block of South Spaulding Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 2:11 a.m. July 9 with driving with a suspended license and illegally stopping in the roadway in the 200 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Jorge Gutierrez, 45, of the 300 block of North Lincoln Street, Westmont, was charged at 7:24 a.m. July 9 with driving on a suspended license in the 300 block of East 55th Street.
• Anna Chutron, 40, of the 7400 block of Brookdale Drive, Darien, was charged at 2:36 p.m. July 9 with driving on a revoked license in the 6300 block of Fairview Avenue.
Jamar Fields, 42, of the zero to 100 block of Central Avenue, Minooka, was charged at 1:06 a.m. July 10 on a no bond failure to appear warrant from the Will County Sheriff’s Office for domestic battery and obstructing identification by providing a false name in the 600 block of Pasquinelli Drive.