Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Jewelry valued at about $2,000 reportedly was stolen between 2:45 and 4 p.m. Jan. 11 from a house in the 6700 block of Fairmount Avenue.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen between 10 p.m. Jan. 9 and 4:30 a.m. Jan. 10 from a car in the 2100 block of Prentiss Drive.
Four car tires reportedly were slashed between 10 p.m. Jan. 10 and 8:30 a.m. Jan. 11 in the 4400 block of Elm Street.
Yaryna Ivanichok, 40, of the 5000 block of North Sayre Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 2:05 p.m. Jan. 11 with retail theft at TJ Maxx, 7349 Lemont Road.
• Freezer equipment reportedly was stolen between 9 p.m. Jan. 9 and 9:30 a.m. Jan. 10 from Ashyana Banquets, 1620 75th St.
Possession of controlled
Austina R. Olivia, 38, of the 1400 block of Burnette Drive, Downers Grove, was charged at 1:40 a.m. Jan. 8 with possession of a controlled substance in the 7400 block of Winwood Way.
• Power tools reportedly were stolen from a storage cabinet overnight Dec. 31 from a building in the 6600 block of Cass Avenue.
• Various items reportedly were stolen overnight Dec. 31 from a car in the 6600 block of Cass Avenue.
• A lamp and an art piece reportedly were stolen overnight Dec. 31 from a car in the 6600 block of Cass Avenue.
• Tony Perez, 38, of the 7700 block of Brookhaven Avenue, Darien, was charged at 8:06 p.m. Jan. 1 with driving on a revoked license, expired registration, open alcohol, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle and no insurance in the 100 block of West Naperville Road.
• Blanca Perez-Romero, 33, of the 3200 block of West Victoria Street, Chicago, was charged at 10:27 a.m. Jan. 3 with driving without a valid driver’s license, improper window tint and no insurance in the zero to 100 block of West 63rd Street.
• Lawrence Cannon, 24, of the zero to 100 block of West Oakley Drive, Westmont, was charged at 3:51 p.m. Jan. 3 with driving with a suspended license and speeding in the zero to 100 block of West Ogden Avenue.
A car reportedly was stolen at 9:54 p.m. Jan. 1 from the 6200 block of Cass Avenue.
A car reportedly was broken into at 3:45 a.m. Jan. 2 in the 300 block of South Grant Street. Nothing was taken from the vehicle.
Keenan Fowlkes, 18, formerly of the 500 block of Brookside Drive, Westmont, was charged at 1:34 p.m. Jan. 2 with aggravated battery to a pregnant person in the 500 block of Brookside Drive.
Packages reportedly were stolen Dec. 20 from the front porch of a house in the 200 block of West 60th Street.
Amanda Hunt, 49, of the 5000 block of South East End Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 9:41 a.m. Jan. 3 with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, improper lane use and following too closely in the 300 block of West 55th Street.