Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Richard C. Palmer, 47, of the 1500 block of North 33rd Avenue, Melrose Park, was charged at 1:10 a.m. Nov. 22 with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol and aggravated driving while license revoked at North and Melrose avenues. Donna Kilburn-Black, 48, of the 700 block of North Fourth Avenue, Maywood, was cited at the same time and same date with permitting an unauthorized person to drive and failure to wear a seat belt at the same location.
An attempted burglary reportedly occurred between 1 p.m. Nov. 22 and 1:52 p.m. Nov. 23 in the 400 block of Emery Lane. A basement window reportedly was found pushed in. Nothing was reported missing.
• Shante E. Dansby, 22, of the 900 block of North York Street, Elmhurst, was charged at 2:20 p.m. Nov. 21 with domestic battery, battery to a peace officer and resisting at York Meadows Condominium Associates, 841 N. York St. Diquoine Rashad Wells, 25, of the 5800 block of North 117th Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, was arrested on warrants out of Wisconsin at the same time and same date and charged with obstructing identification and fugitive from justice at the same location.
• Tamara J. Peva, 56, of the 200 block of North Oaklawn Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 12:12 p.m. Nov. 22 with domestic battery in the 200 block of North Oaklawn Avenue.
• Yolanda Baker, 48, of the 100 block of Fellows Court, Elmhurst, was charged at 11:03 p.m. Nov. 22 with domestic battery and unlawful interference with the reporting of domestic violence in the 100 block of Fellows Court.
• A Honda EU-2000i generator reportedly was stolen between 7:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Nov. 19 from an unlocked trailer parked at a job site in the 600 block of West North Avenue.
• Several cellphones reportedly were stolen at 5 a.m. Nov. 22 after a burglary at T-Mobile, 361 S. Route 83.
• Gioanni Ocasio, 33, of the 900 block of North Central Park Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 4:12 p.m. Nov. 19 with driving under the influence of drugs, illegal parking in the roadway and possession of drug paraphernalia at North and Berteau avenues.
• Michelle Pack, 43, of the 1500 block of 40th Avenue, Stone Park, was charged at 2:39 a.m. Nov. 20 with unlawful possession of a controlled substance, DUI of drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of hypodermic needles/syringes, driving while license suspended, failure to signal when required, improper lane use and speeding at Route 83 and St. Charles Road. James Gregg, 57, of the 2600 block of McDuffee Circle, North Aurora, was charged at the same time and same date with unlawful possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and illegal transportation of alcohol liquor at the same location.
• Michael Rinaldi, 26, of the 100 block of South Walnut Street, Bensenville, was charged at 1:04 a.m. Nov. 22 with DUI of drugs, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, disobeying a traffic control device, improper lane use and speeding at Route 83 and St. Charles Road.
• Stephen Carter, 28, of the 100 block of Willey Street, Gilberts, was charged at 4:19 a.m. Nov. 22 with DUI of alcohol and failure to yield turning left at North and Berteau avenues.
• Hector Rodrigo Gonzales-Ramirez, 27, of the 200 block of North LaPorte Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 4:04 a.m. Nov. 23 with DUI of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and speeding at St. Charles Road and York Street.
• Natalia Lopez, 30, of the 1500 block of McKool Avenue, Streamwood, was charged at 4:10 p.m. Nov. 25 with retail theft at Kohl’s, 303 S. Route 83.